• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He bet you that he'd post like a complete dick all series long so it's safe to say he won

Howe_zat

Longers owns my avatar for a month.

This is ****ed up. None of the Aussies took proper result bets and cowed us into these technically correct bleeders instead.

uvelocity

aussies in avatar bet winning shockers

im still tossing up whether to put in work and make you really suffer addsy

Adders

im still tossing up whether to put in work and make you really suffer addsy
Well don't over extend yourself mate, there is nothing that you can dish up that will diminish my happiness at Ian Bell......player of the series.:notworthy

PS,

You have my Avatar...kudos, but I really think there is something you need to get off your chest over in this thread......

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/ashes-2013-2014/60192-i-told-you-so-i-wrong-thread.html

Confession is good for the soul Uvo............

uvelocity

seeing bell get out twice yesterday within inches of you getting out of your bet was plenty good for my soul thanks :laugh:

Daemon

****, should've gone for most wickets instead of best average when i said swann would be the best bowler in the series. give it to me cabinet.

Adders

seeing bell get out twice yesterday within inches of you getting out of your bet was plenty good for my soul thanks :laugh:
LOL, I highly doubt it was as good as 562 of his finest were for mine.

And mate, you won this thing off the bat of Ashton Agar......had you even heard of him when you made the bet?? Ginger's right mate.......hang your head :p