• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Barbarians XI (players not in the World Cup)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Name a competitive XI of Cricketers who are not in the cup. Maximum of 2 per country..

1. M Vijay
2. S Marsh
3. F Alam
4. K Pietersen
5. S Chanderpaul
6. J Neesham
7. K Akmal
8. R McLaren
9. R Harris
10. M Henry
11. A Mendis

I've probably forgotten someone obvious, but think this team would be capable of making a World Cup semi if it clicked.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Henry should be in there. Heck, he dhould be starting for nz imo.

The west indies outcasts xi could probably give their proper team a good run too

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Henry should be in there. Heck, he dhould be starting for nz imo.

The west indies outcasts xi could probably give their proper team a good run too
Yeah, the 2 per country rule through me out. Replaced Watling and Gul for Kakmal and Henry. Pollard and Bravo are decent chances, but just don't rate them as batsman enough.

anil1405

RTD has been active in T20's so i'd give him the nod ahead of Chanders, plus he offers more in the field.

sunilreddy

Banned
1. J Ryder
2. R Uthappa
3. S Marsh
4. K Pietersen
5. F Alam
6. D Bravo
7. B Stokes
8. R McLaren
9. R Harris
10. M Henry