• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Candies

G.I.Joe

Battle of the Candies* (and related items)

*The word Candies, in the context of this battle, implies any of the various branded candies/branded sugary treats/ice-creams/soft drinks/packaged fruit (flavour) based drinks. Yes, pretty broad definition, and plainly incorrect in some cases, but I wanted a cute and short title and plenty of entries, so there.

Traditional baked items, Fruits (and salads), andyc, and any of the delightful ladies you might be acquainted with do not qualify.

Rules:

Posters are allowed an unlimited number of nominations, and 10 secondings. All nominations must have individual pictorial accompaniments. Testimonials are optional.

Thread starter reserves the right to group various branded Candies* under a single generic umbrella. For instance, Gummy bears as a single entry, instead of its various brands having entries of their own.

Thread starter also reserves the right to treat obviously similar Candies* as different entries under their brand names. For instance, Pepsi and Coca Cola get their own individual entries.

In case of disputes regarding any aspect of the qualifying process, thread starter reserves the right to take a final and binding call.

Burgey

Second Toblerone.

Nominate Colin the Caterpillar and Andy Cameron.Am on the iPhone and CBF hollering pics, but if these went seconded then CW is ****ed.

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

Second Toblerone.

Nominate Colin the Caterpillar and Andy Cameron.Am on the iPhone and CBF hollering pics, but if these went seconded then CW is ****ed.
For a lawyer you really don't read the fine print, do you? :ph34r:

Colin The Caterpillar:

Qualified:

Toblerone (regular)

G.I.Joe

Traditional Scottish foods disallowed, Morgie :-O

Qualified:

Toblerone
Jaffa's

Nominate

Bounty

Cadbury's Gems