• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Tennis Players

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Laver for my money. The fact his two slams were separated by the time he spent on the pro circuit suggests to me that he could've at least doubled his major total in tennis had been open for all of his career.

pasag

RTDAS
Great final, Laver's one of our greatest sporting heroes but Sampras was my favourite tennis player, tough one. Will give it to the guy who won two grand slams, Laver, just.

grecian

Well done for running it:)

Slightly different scoring system was good, I thought. Well-deserving winner too.

Somerset

Didn't manage to vote in the final but am pleased Laver won. :) A good effort on running the battle Samuel. :)