• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the US Sitcoms

luffy

So, the way i'm thinking this will be run is just a general battle of any US Sitcoms. Unsure at the moment how many shows there will be, it'll either be 64 or 128.

Voting will be done through the whole nominations/seconds.

Will start off with 3 of each (nominations & seconds).

I'll start it off with nominating:

How I Met Your Mother
That 70's Show
Two & a Half Men

profernity

Ooh ohh, I'll be interested in this battle.

Nominate:
Arrested Development
Frasier

Second:
Futurama
Simpsons

...turns out I don't have many favourite US sitcoms.

ripper868

Second:
Seinfeld

Congratulations Seinfeld, you have beaten the simpsons/futurama in the final. Battle complete.

profernity

If you don't include animated situational comedy, you'll struggle to get 64 competitive shows. Even with animated sitcoms you'd probably still stuggle.

luffy

If you don't include animated situational comedy, you'll struggle to get 64 competitive shows. Even with animated sitcoms you'd probably still stuggle.
Not really, there are an absolute heap of quality US Sitcoms... But I will allow animated shows.

Noble One

Great idea for a battle. So many wonderful shows can fit the sitcom classification.

Nominate

M*A*S*H
Happy Days
Everybody Loves Raymond

2nd

Frasier