• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Bond Theme Tune

Which is the Best Bond Theme Song

• Tom Jones - Thunderball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shirley Bassey - Diamonds Are Forever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ripper868

Her majesty's Secret Service for mine...

propellerheads do a pretty awesome version of it as well on the album decksanddrumsandrockandroll

Simon

WCC Staff
Garbage - The World Is Not Enough for mine.
Well done to Madonna for her effort with Die Another Day who comfortably takes the title of worst Bond song ever.

vogue

Nobody Does it Better,really good theme tune.....tho have a bit of a soft spot for Goldfinger..

BoyBrumby

Englishman
From Russia With Love by Matt Monroe for mine, but as he's not listed I've gone for We Have All The Time...

Used to love You Only Live Twice, but the Williams sample runied it for me.

The Sean

Goldfinger for me, closely followed by Thunderball. Two of the definitive bond themes.

I always liked For Your Eyes Only too.