• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Games Growing Up

Daemon

No but I was big into Yugioh instead. Got into it when I was 18 actually and used to have duels at work. Some great moments.
Was big on both pokemon and yugioh cards. Still got a ton of them in a folder and in some decks. I checked their prices a couple of years back, even the really rare ones like base set venusaur don’t go for more than $30 or so.

Daemon

Was big on both pokemon and yugioh cards. Still got a ton of them in a folder and in some decks. I checked their prices a couple of years back, even the really rare ones like base set venusaur don’t go for more than $30 or so.
So I went to do some digging and I've got a few decent ones I reckon

Light Arcanine - 12/105
Gyarados - 11/144 (Reverse Foil)
Venusaur - 18/110
Venusaur ex - 112/112
Dark Donphan - 3/105
Mewtwo ex - 101/109

Amongst a bunch of other $10-20ish cards.

Could get a few hundred off these, taking average ebay prices