• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bladerunner 2049 (Spoilers allowed)

Bahnz

One thing that's a bit of a plot-hole, is how did K know where to intercept Luv when she was taking Deckard to be tortured off-world? I thought I must've missed something on the first viewing, but nope it seems like he was just out for a drive and spotted them by chance...

I really liked Joi, and the subtle artificiality of her love for K (like how her complaints about getting 'cabin fever' appear designed to prompt him to spend more of his money on buying an emitter).

Athlai

Not Terrible
Isn’t he in his police car too? Seems like he had a few ways to figure it out. May also have just camped out on the route too.