• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bottom Three Welsh People Of All Time

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Think Michael Howard has to be up/down there.

They can have Michael Owen back now too; we've finished with him.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Gavin Henson, no?
Never had too much of an issue; overhyped and self-regarding, but wasn't a dirty grub or anything.

I'd say Robbie Savage and Craig Bellamy were infinitely worse blokes.

EDIT: are infinitely worse. Subconscious wish-fulfilment there...

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Never had too much of an issue; overhyped and self-regarding, but wasn't a dirty grub or anything.

I'd say Robbie Savage and Craig Bellamy were infinitely worse blokes.

EDIT: are infinitely worse. Subconscious wish-fulfilment there...
Yeah the worst thing you can say about Henson was that non-rugby media followed him around pointlessly.

We shouldn't let an examination of the rugby team slip by without offering Mike Phillips, though

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah the worst thing you can say about Henson was that non-rugby media followed him around pointlessly.

We shouldn't let an examination of the rugby team slip by without offering Mike Phillips, though
Ha, speaking of self-regarding.

One always got the impression Mike was quite the fan of Mike. And almost certainly referred to himself in the third person. And cracked one off whilst staring longingly in the mirror. And had a nickname for his old fella.

I always thought it'd be fun to put Mike Brown and him in a room for a big Mike-off.

Last edited: