• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Breaking News* CWBCC Suspends Two Players

Travis_Teh

Yeah in hindsight I was a bit out of line in the way I brought my opinion to the table and I accept the punishment.

Loony BoB

Borcich has not contacted me in any way, despite my constant bugging towards people to contact me. Blackman has, however, and we've discussed the best way for him to move forward.

Matteh

Surely it's relative. If Blackman's ban is voted to around 10 games, then Borcich's is around 5 based on the original judgement.

Loony BoB

As far as I'm concerned they are two seperate cases and if Borcich has no desire to appeal, be it directly to the CWBCC or via myself, then that's his decision.

PY

He's expressed a desire to appeal in this thread I believe. By e-mail, maybe not though.

Loony BoB

PY said:
He's expressed a desire to appeal in this thread I believe. By e-mail, maybe not though.
He might be appealing directly with the CWBCC, not sure. Borcich, if you're reading this, email me if you want me to help!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I reckon atleast 3 further suspensions should be enforced from just reading this thread. I don't care if its a joke or not, if its been said in a public forum then its an offence.

Anyway to ma support to Blackman, i think its quite harsh. We need to relax the system.

Buddhmaster

If I haven't said it earlier, I apologise for my behaviour in the Dev League over the past two seasons. The guys who don't like me (Kears) obviously are just going to take this as me trying to get out of my punishment, but I'm legit. Whether my ban is reduced or not I can assure everyone I will not be causing trouble 'round here anymore.