• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can I configure E-Prompter?

chooka_nick

James, I really do like cricketmail. I think it's a great idea and it has been very well implemented, however I cannot get my e-mail program E-Prompter to work with it. I get up to this screen but I can't find a server that works with my cricketmail account.

Is there any way to get this to work? It's not 100% needed but the program is one I use every day and makes my life easier.
Thanks in advance James/whoever replies :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
The next version of the software used to power Cricket Mail will have a program like this.

Should be released within the next 6 months I'd say :)

At the moment I'm afraid you're out of luck :(