• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chicken or egg?

What came first?

• Chicken

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Egg

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Mutant dino-chicken that laid the egg (so basically, egg)

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Macho Man Randy Savage

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

steds

I don't live in the past, I live in the most xtreme point in time, which for some cases is the past, for some the future, and for the rest stfu. Your xtremist days are gone.

Matteh

Have to be an idiot to say the Chicken. Where did it come from ffs? Chickens come from eggs, because they're birds! Therefore all birds (including chickens) would have come from an egg.

Agent TBY

Egg. Everything came from an egg. You, me, every living creature. All stems from the egg.
You will be remembered forever as Eggy Alfresco.

Lots of people agree with you though. Ever seen that show, Eg, Egg and Eggy?

All their enemies turned out to be chicken.

cdm said:
It's impossible to tell I'm going to go with chicken because it tastes nice.
Under the evolution theory, shouldn't what comes later be the better thing?

So if you think a chicken tastes better, the egg came first.