• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chicken or egg?

What came first?

• Chicken

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Egg

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Mutant dino-chicken that laid the egg (so basically, egg)

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Macho Man Randy Savage

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

steds

Been arguing with a mate about this for over a week now. Gone round in so many circles. We've basically become Richard and TEC. Settle it.

Matteh

Option 3.

Something very like, but not quite a chicken laid an egg and out popped the chicken. Chicken can't just appear randomly anyway as it would surely have to have grown from an egg in the first place.

Agent TBY

Egg ftw, but it only appeared when ole' Randy landed on God with an elbow drop off the top rope.

So yeah.

Matt79 said:
Although imagine if chickens COULD appear randomly. :unsure:
:fear:

*Runs and hides*

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Option 3.

Something very like, but not quite a chicken laid an egg and out popped the chicken. Chicken can't just appear randomly anyway as it would surely have to have grown from an egg in the first place.
AWTA. Best way to look at it.

James90

Na the chicken for mine. Would need to lay the egg and raise the offspring. There's always the possibility that they were a-sexual for some time.

I'm not a particularly religious person but I've generally accepted the Adam and Eve story as I can't be ****ed looking into science or evolution. Chicken ftw.

pup11

I read somewhere that scientist have found that T-rex's is an ancestor to chicken so that pretty much solves the mystery, with time it evolved into chicken that we see today, so the DNA chain of the T-rex still pretty much exists in today's world!

33/3from3.3

Randy Savage IMO. He was angry at losing the Intercontinental Title at Wrestlemania 3, he laid an egg, which hatched in to a chicken. Then something happened. Hence the Mutant Dinosaur. Obviously.