• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clonging bill passes the Senate

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
IMO Clonging can teach us useful things and should be allowed. The thing about us pro-clongers is that we care about science and future of humanity. The anti-clongers (or pro-unclongers as they call themselves) are stuck to backward superstition.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
:laugh: @ Smithers.

It was never going to take to you long to surpass Saggers. Welcome back you ole clonger you.

Barney Rubble

Son Of Coco said:
If I recall, this all started in Scotland when someone clonged a sheep.
Your knowledge of the UK must be a little mixed up. It's Wales where all the sheep-clonging goes on. Or at least that's what they call it...

Matteh

Barney Rubble said:
Your knowledge of the UK must be a little mixed up. It's Wales where all the sheep-clonging goes on. Or at least that's what they call it...
True. My friend make a sheep clonging joke in front of this girl he was trying to pull last night, turns out she was Welsh and it didn't go down well.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Matteh said:
True. My friend make a sheep clonging joke in front of this girl he was trying to pull last night, turns out she was Welsh and it didn't go down well.

I heard once Welsh girls usually don't go down too well...

NZTailender

Now that it's legal, people won't be nipping some seedy alley to get some clonging and will be able to clong freely in public.

Robertinho

I'm a bit dumbfounded by the government-set-up clonging rooms though, do we want to encourage it that much?

NZTailender

Robertinho said:
I'm a bit dumbfounded by the government-set-up clonging rooms though, do we want to encourage it that much?

No. I think we should start an education program in schools about safe clonging.

Son Of Coco

Barney Rubble said:
Those with a very good knowledge of clonging will be well aware the first sheep was clonged just outside Edinburgh...the practice quickly spread to Wales in the following weeks :sleep: