• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb pls

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Hey guys and guy-ettes (and whatever Spikey is),

I'm not really a fan of the shameless plug but this is a cause very close to me and I thought i'f give it a crack here and see how it goes. A very good friend of mine's older brother was selected to play basketball for Australia at the Special Olympics Asia Pacific Regional Games and needs to raise a bit of cash to get himself there. I figure it's a long shot on here but if any of you guys would like to help us get him there it would be hugely appreciated. Any little amount helps!

Here's the link: https://specialolympics.myetap.org/...f=4136.0.845527104&shareMedium=label.facebook

Thanks!

Daemon

Hey, tried through VISA but it's not going through. My bank seems to think it's a betting site or some ****.