• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Cooking Champs

Line and Length

If CW Members appeared on Master Chef (or any other "reality" cooking show) who would win and who would be the first eliminated?

Before we start a poll I'll invite members to submit their signature dish (recipe optional).

Daemon

Why would you need to flip a fried egg? Always leave the yolk runny. Trundler eliminated shortly after zorax makes a first round exit.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Why would you need to flip a fried egg? Always leave the yolk runny. Trundler eliminated shortly after zorax makes a first round exit.
If I'm putting an egg into a roll then I'll flip it over for about 30 seconds because while I like a runny yolk I'm not a fan of it bursting and going absolutely everywhere.

RossTaylorsBox

My signature recipe is ramen:

1. Buy cup ramen
2. Fill with hot water then pour in bowl
3. Write sign outside restaurant claiming I've been making ramen for 80 years using secret Chinese ingredients
4. Wait for idiots like zorax to give me their money

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Those competitions are hard as hell. You need to be cooking professionally for a decent amount of time before you had a realistic chance of not getting immediately eliminated.

Uppercut

My signature dish:

Fresh onions, chillis, garlic and peppers fried in a large pan with olive oil
Add whatever meat is lying around
Add whatever spices are lying around
Add chopped tomatoes
Wait until it's the consistency you like
Add salt, lots of pepper, and whatever herbs are lying around
Serve with whatever carbs are lying around

stephen

My signature dish is spaghetti Bolognaise. Unfortunately that's everyone's signature dish. These days I think my best dish is sous vide steak with roast vegetables. Or perhaps garlic and chili prawns. Or surf and turf with both of the above.