• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Power 5

Matteh

I think i should be in the Power 5 for confirming that i can in fact have a life outside of CW.

Matteh

Worst spelling of my name ever. Even worse than the whole of the European continent which always decided to make it a silent t for whatever reason. Portugese woman in my house says Michelle for all intents and purposes, get the same in Germany/Austria.

cpr

Took me a minute to realise they didnt get Michelle from Matteh then.....

yeah i'm slow

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
steds and richard are the only definitely ins at the moment, impressed with your contribution though Geraint, could be another week in the 5 for you.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
yes where thats true, i still go back to watch it every now and again in the hope that it will get better again (although i know it wont), sometimes its good just to be critical, i often wonder had the wwe not bought out the other federations if it would have turned out better.