• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW's Yearbook

Shri

Furball's been down in terms of quality of late, could have been the name change fawk.
Been ****ing **** since he and GIMH stopped fighting. Conflict makes him better. Mod saga, clique accusations etc. If there is no fight he adds very little to the place. Still better than me but not one of the top. Mid tier guy. The type who always makes it to the playoffs but doesn't get into the final.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Been ****ing **** since he and GIMH stopped fighting. Conflict makes him better. Mod saga, clique accusations etc. If there is no fight he adds very little to the place. Still better than me but not one of the top. Mid tier guy. The type who always makes it to the playoffs but doesn't get into the final.
Aside from Dev League, our feud lasted pretty much for the 2010 World Cup.

Burgey

Shri is like the Adam Sandler of CW. No one has ever laughed at one of his jokes, yet for some reason he seems popular with the great unwashed despite the better informed among us rightly thinking he's something of a dullard.

Shri

Bobby Boucher: Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like school, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good!
Bobby Boucher: [Bobby runs out, slamming the door, then comes back in] And by the way, Mama. "Alligators" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!
Bobby Boucher: [Bobby runs back out, then back in again] And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!

grecian

They didn't have Yearbooks when I Wuz a lad, filthy Yank idea. Like Proms, Halloween, Gridiron, Guns and Lady Gaga.

All Ghastly.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I remember in my secondary school one I filled in every section with Feeder lyrics. So profound.

Never actually bought the thing of course. Can't fathom why one would want a collection of images and information about a bunch of people you didn't know, and the majority of which you suspected were cretins.

Pothas

Did we even have one in the end? Sure there was some debacle and it wound up just being bits of paper stapled together or something.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Did we even have one in the end? Sure there was some debacle and it wound up just being bits of paper stapled together or something.
I think there definitely was one produced at some point. Though I think that may have been for 6th form rather than secondary school. In any case, I remember there was a tremendous fuss about it and the whole thing dragged on for ages, and a lot of people seemed to get terribly upset about it for some reason.