• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

dan tributes

Flem274*

123/5
he tolerated me in person once during a tricky brain time for phlegm. he didn't know but it was nice to meet him and his partner.

he edits my posts so i don't get banned.

if you want to call him a daddy you can merge it with his name to call him dandy.

Burgey

Came to the Green Shield final when Burgeinho hit the winning runs, which was a very kind thing to do. Didn’t get the chance to spend much time chatting with him as I was too caught up in the game, which I regret.

Hopefully we can catch up again when this is all over. Now, I dunno if that adds up to a hill of beans in this mixed up world but if not, we’ll always have Merrylands Oval.

zorax

likes this
Younger than me but infinitely smarter and wiser. A really good Mod and takes grief well. Legitimately hard to think of a single flaw outside of the fact that he only has 15 minutes a day for CW

honestbharani

I loved the other blog he linked me to. He writes there regularly I think. Excellent poster, has good knowledge of the game and writes well about it.

Daemon

Only person from CW I've met irl so afaik he's the only one I can definitively rule out as being a serial killer.