• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Danny Dyer

flibbertyjibber

Danny Dyer the actor who has been in numerous rubbish films and is now landlord of the Queen Vic in Eastenders has just been on Who Do You Think You Are. That muppet is only related to Thomas Cromwell and then after that you find he is related to Edward III. Decent programme to be fair but that one has to count as one of the best.

Agent Nationaux

Danny Dyer the actor who has been in numerous rubbish films and is now landlord of the Queen Vic in Eastenders has just been on Who Do You Think You Are. That muppet is only related to Thomas Cromwell and then after that you find he is related to Edward III. Decent programme to be fair but that one has to count as one of the best.
Can't be a descent through the male line though. The Plantagenets all died out.

Niall

As someone whose guilty pleasure is silly geezer films, I like Dyer, he doesn't take himself to seriously whatsoever. The Football Factory is good fun, Maskell,Tamir Hassan, Dyer, and loads of the usual suspects absolute hamming it up.:laugh:

Anyway no thread is complete without Dyer and Nick Love on commentary .."never seen a film with no stars", "Taxi Driver came out got ****ed":laugh, so much fun the pair of them droping truth bombs on the dry lunches and slags of the world:laugh:

(Language a bit nawty warning)

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha I've not heard it actually, but I have heard about it. I actually find Danny "cut your girlfriend's face so nobody else will want her" Dyer quite funny, but not really for any positive reasons. The bloke is a really poor specimen.

Niall

Haha I've not heard it actually, but I have heard about it. I actually find Danny "cut your girlfriend's face so nobody else will want her" Dyer quite funny, but not really for any positive reasons. The bloke is a really poor specimen.
I posted it above its absolutely wonderful, genuinely can't understand how anyone could not be amused by the silliness of the pair of them. Its a discount Pete and Dud from back in the day and I mean that very kindly.:D

Dyer also has a fun documentary where he goes and meets some UFO mugs. on youtube,

The Who Do You Think You are show looks like peak Dyer, quite looking forward to it now.:)

https://twitter.com/AchinglyChic/status/802081846045589504

Last edited: