• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you ever cry to your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent TBY

Just wondering if everyone on here has actually grown out of this stage yet. I myself have not quite kicked this habit. After a particularly intense bout of trolling I often feel the urge. Never at any other times though. Any of the rest of you ever get the urge? Don't be shy, we're all only human after all. Apart from various ****s, you know who you are.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
To answer the original question, my three-year old daughter cried to her parent (i.e. me) about an hour ago. I was not best pleased tbh, was trying to chill.

Pothas

Yeah would be good to know, I think there should be some kind of thread provided for such information.

fredfertang

I think he was just trying to get banned.
Had to be after those two threads he started in CC

This is where I think I must be missing something - I mean if he wants to take a break why doesn't he just take one? - what's the point of picking up a ban? - or is it considered by some to be a sort of badge of honour?

Marcuss

Maybe he doesn't have it in him to follow through on a self imposed exile.
Perhaps if he said he was flouncing off for good, he'd find himself back here within a month
:ph34r:

andyc

Agent TBY's been banned for a week for posting spam in CC and OT, and for abusing other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.