• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you ever cry to your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Agent TBY's been banned for a week for posting spam in CC and OT, and for abusing other members.
I know we shouldn't comment on it all, but this thread was pretty pathetic in it's transparency.

Not a pun in sight, either.

Son Of Coco

Had to be after those two threads he started in CC

This is where I think I must be missing something - I mean if he wants to take a break why doesn't he just take one? - what's the point of picking up a ban? - or is it considered by some to be a sort of badge of honour?
It's about supporting your mates by being an outlaw Fred...Jeez!

Flem274*

123/5
Really?

Is it like a tap you can use to fill a glass of water then drink it?

That would be useful.

(shuddup, my jokes are cool. my mum says so)

G.I.Joe

Really?

That would be useful.

Flem, you know you're on a short leash as it is with DingDong. Don't push your luck 8-)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
FTR, I didn't cry to my mom or dad. A few tears came in my eyes as I thought injustice had been done to me by banning me but it wasn't in front of my parents. I needn't have but there is no point denying it. I try to be a very fair person and whenever some injustice is done, I have often have taken it too seriously committing the folly of not assuming the persons making the decisions are only human and might not see it from my perspective.

I am also not manipulative at all. Often I say things without thinking at all. I said sledger should have been perma banned imo because I felt it. I didn't anticipate the backlash, else I wouldn't have said it. I think Burgey took my post too seriously and I say to sledger 'it was my bad' I said such a thing openly.

*Peace*.

Last edited:

cover drive man

It's okay mate, I'm not taking sides because I think you're all good fellas, it's just when you post things which are blatantly out of order that gets me.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't think I have made posts blatantly out of order except once recently to GIMH and maybe that sledger post. That is not a bad track record for nearly six years of posting on a forum.

Edit - If you talk about the flouncing I have done, that's all in the past. I used to take the forum way too seriously which I don't any more. It is a fun place and I take it as exactly that.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't know whether there is any point to it, so let's end it at that and hope the forum is a lot more peaceful in the future.

Sir Alex

Banned
Really?

That would be useful.

:unsure:

Crying dissolves one's tension. Whenever I get too much depressed I go to a remote corner and cry my heart out. Or in my bedroom, whereever I have a bit of privacy. There is nothing shameful in crying. The great Roger Federer wailed like a kid when he lost to Nadal didn't he?

Sanz

FTR, I didn't cry to my mom or dad. A few tears came in my eyes as I thought injustice had been done to me by banning me but it wasn't in front of my parents. I needn't have but there is no point denying it. I try to be a very fair person and whenever some injustice is done, I have often have taken it too seriously committing the folly of not assuming the persons making the decisions are only human and might not see it from my perspective.

I am also not manipulative at all. Often I say things without thinking at all. I said sledger should have been perma banned imo because I felt it. I didn't anticipate the backlash, else I wouldn't have said it. I think Burgey took my post too seriously and I say to sledger 'it was my bad' I said such a thing openly.

*Peace*.
Yeah so fair that you bombard people's email ids and when they request you to stop spamming, you come up with "What makes you think that I am going to listen to you'.

Very Fair Indeed. As far as being manipulative is concerned, yes you are not that either except that you would even use the mother's name and make up story to gain sympathy of a trivial internet forum.

Again not that bad a track for someone who has been here 6 years.

You cried only once, you abused forum members only twice, you spammed and then hacked (Hopefully only once) , you play the victim every time you get called out.

Really very good track record, just like Md. Azharuddin's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.