• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you see yourself posting in 5-10 years time?

Are you a CWer for the long-haul?

• Total voters

shortpitched713

What it says on the tin. Personally I would like to have the free time to be posting on this forum 5 years from now, however I see that as an unlikely possibility. Even if I were to be posting, I would have to say that it would likely be in a much more limited fashion.

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

Doubt it, I'l hopefully be training to be an environmental engineer by then or something like that. I'd love to be still able to though.

PY

If you'd asked me 5 years ago if I'd still be posting, I'd have said no so probably will be.

Getting a job has slowed things down considerably though, so maybe further developments will continue to do so.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Much can change in 5, never mind 10, years - the internet may have destroyed itself by then for all we know - but all things being equal I don't see why not, and the number of posters who've lasted 5 years so far on this site suggests there's a pretty decent chance a fair number who have been here a while might still be here in 2013.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Never understood people who say "I do wish I wasn't posting here on CW, but I've no plans on stopping doing so".

16 tins of Spam

Five years is such a long time, let alone ten. Impossible to answer really. What Heath said is relevant too - any of us could be dead by then, and no-one on here would be any the wiser.

The Baconator

Five years....22. Hmm, who knows.

Tbh, if I have decent internet at home I'll probably tend to come on here, if it still interests me then.