• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you want to play with him?

Would you want to play in a side containing Nikhil Nichani?

• Total voters

Mister Wright

lord_of_darkness said:
We already had that.. the board members remain the same just like the chief and assistant of WCC remains the same ..i think if not its just another way of saying what work liam and me have been doing all this time for CWXI/Cw cricket and all the time and effort we have put into it as utterly rubbish..

and the selection panel is based on rotation i from my memory only rotation if the public have a problem with their work done.. and they play a strong role in almost all of the CW Cricket decisions aong with the board.
Please don't get me wrong Lord. I appreciate, as do others here the work both you and Liam put in. I just think that the players need to be listened to, there is an overwhelming response.

NikhilN

roseboy64 said:
They were convicted of match-fixing.Nikhil's just been accused of it.
And...while I WAS...WAS supporting India I did not play bad for CW XI...there for our cases are not the same

steds

roseboy64 said:
They were convicted of match-fixing.Nikhil's just been accused of it.
He hasn't even been accused of that. He's been accused of supporting another team.

Jamee999

Nikhil4eva said:
And...while I WAS...WAS supporting India I did not play bad for CW XI...there for our cases are not the same
Which is very hard because not even Liam/Reuben can effect how plays well or badly it's all about the sim.

Just a straight question Nikhil I'd like a straight answer.

If you could have played badly for CWXI THEN would you?

NikhilN

jamee999 said:
Which is very hard because not even Liam/Reuben can effect how plays well or badly it's all about the sim.

Just a straight question Nikhil I'd like a straight answer.

If you could have played badly for CWXI THEN would you?
Dont you think I care about my records...

steds

jamee999 said:
But you couldn't effect them :S
That's right, he couldn't. So you are trying to give him a life ban for thinking something. That's not right, is it, you fascists

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I just think that the players need to be listened to, there is an overwhelming response.
Ofcourse dont you think after meetings we came up with the PA, its obviously so the board can be a lot more close to the players etc, ofcourse the votes will matter a lot , and the board has been taking that a lot into account into all our meetings,
Dont worry nothing goes by at the meetings..

I think thats why your PA elected rep will play a key role in the meetings aswell regarding this poll and this current issue.

Mister Wright

lord_of_darkness said:
Ofcourse dont you think after meetings we came up with the PA, its obviously so the board can be a lot more close to the players etc, ofcourse the votes will matter a lot , and the board has been taking that a lot into account into all our meetings,
Dont worry nothing goes by at the meetings..

I think thats why your PA elected rep will play a key role in the meetings aswell regarding this poll and this current issue.
Excellent, that's what I wanted to hear. :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

jamee999 said:
It means that the Board can chose wheather to make a decision.
No it means that the decision won't be out at the previously advertised 24 hours. We'll make you guys wait a bit longer for it.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Nikhil4eva said:
That's because we nailed you before you made your International debut.