• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you want to play with him?

Would you want to play in a side containing Nikhil Nichani?

• Total voters

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
lord_of_darkness said:
I think thats why your PA elected rep will play a key role in the meetings aswell regarding this poll and this current issue.

I thought the PA rep is only involved in selections?

Mr Mxyzptlk

No. The job of the PA is to complain in a civilized manner. It's sort of like the Opposition party, except for the civilized part.

The PA keeps the CWBCC on its toes and on the straight and narrow path.

ash chaulk

after the comment you made in the development league thread i would think that you wouldnt want to here a decision.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
i voted no... i noticed a few interesting things in NY :ph34r:
i dont think nikhil has really made himself clear on many issues

DJellett

From the CWXI Forum:

What we all have to realise is that it's a game.
Whilst we all live in this fantasy land, which is all well and good by me, things are getting out of hand and the whole principle of the competition is being abused.
Nikhil is being personally ostracised for a passing comment he made.
He made that comment in his real persona, as an Indian cricket fan, and not in his CricketWeb XI guise.
Can we please respect Nikhil as the person that he is, and not the CW player he was.

I don't agree with a lot of what Nikhil has to say, and the first time I heard about this I was shocked.
However, I thought that would be that.

Please, take a step back and have a look at yourselves.

Your real selves.

NikhilN

marc71178 said:
From the public vote:

Would you want to play in a side containing Nikhil Nichani?

Yes 6, No 31
Sadly Marc you need a reason to kick me out...right now you have one, if after the trial you still have one then I will be kicked out.But if I win the case this poll wouldnt mean anything because then you wont have a reason.There could be a 100 people not wanting to play ODIs with Vaughan in ECB but they still have to because their wantings doesnt mean anything unless they have a very good reason

DJellett

From what a proper poll should be:

Has Marc been a tyrant in the Nikhil saga?

100% YES

You're abusing your power Marcy Boy.

Get off Nikhil's back.
He is showing clear signs of snapping after your continued personal attacks.

Gee, Marc, how would you feel if you were the cause of Nikhil harming himself?

You must remember that attcking someone on CW is the same as attacking someone in person.

It will affect a person.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
NikhilN said:
Sadly Marc you need a reason to kick me out
You retiring twice isn't enough reason?

I find it amusing that you can't get any of the big name CW XI players to back you after what you've done.

I also point out what the people are advocating, and it isn't you.