• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funny things written in exams

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Building up quite a decent collection of quotes now. Thought I may as well make a thread to share the amusement and for the sake of posterity.

Some amusing ones from the last few days:

"Sexual infidelity should be abolished".

"I'm aware that if I cross a road I may get hit by a passing car, that does not meant it is ok for someone to hit me with their car. Unprotected *** is not dissimilar to this."

"...you have no right to die, otherwise everyone looking to end their lives would simply have unprotected *** with someone who is HIV positive."

"English law on homicide is too narrow. It should be expanded to include non-fatal offences".

"Theft is when there is a dishonest abortion of property belonging to another."

"The defendant claimed to be castrated and therefore did not require a condom".

"Fornication is not unacceptable nor morally wrong."

vcs

lim x->0 (sin x)/x

Cancel out x from numerator and denominator

Answer = sin

I have seen this in one of my students' answer sheets.

MrPrez

Not really in the same vein as your ones, but when I was in high school our art class once all agreed to write "Chuck Norris" as the answer to any questions we didn't know the answer to (Because Chuck Norris is the answer to everything).

Safe to say our teacher threw an absolute fit.

Lillian Thomson

Similar to the above. At school we had a biology exam based purely on the previous two weeks work. One pupil who had been away from school for the two weeks didn't think he should have to take the test having not studied the specifics, so he just wrote "Carrot pump" as the answer to all the questions.

trundler

My history teacher famously didn't read everything you wrote. You'd get a good mark so long as you started out well and filled up pages. Someone wrote swear words and song lyrics in there.

Spark

Global Moderator
Building up quite a decent collection of quotes now. Thought I may as well make a thread to share the amusement and for the sake of posterity.

Some amusing ones from the last few days:

"Sexual infidelity should be abolished".

"I'm aware that if I cross a road I may get hit by a passing car, that does not meant it is ok for someone to hit me with their car. Unprotected *** is not dissimilar to this."

"...you have no right to die, otherwise everyone looking to end their lives would simply have unprotected *** with someone who is HIV positive."

"English law on homicide is too narrow. It should be expanded to include non-fatal offences".

"Theft is when there is a dishonest abortion of property belonging to another."

"The defendant claimed to be castrated and therefore did not require a condom".

"Fornication is not unacceptable nor morally wrong."
The last one is quite reasonable, in fairness.

Howe_zat

I no longer have it but the best one I have ever received was to a question like this:

and this 14 year old lad carefully copied down 'syntax error'.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The last one is quite reasonable, in fairness.
haha to provide context, it was written in response to a question which asked to comment on whether deliberately infecting another person with an STD should be a criminal offence. The argument made pursuant of the abovementioned quote was...inexpedient.

Uppercut

This year I had someone write a two-page answer on sticky prices that instead used the term "stinky prices".

andmark

I had a textbook one in a mock science test where each of the class marked another person's test. The question was "What is a vacuum?" Needless to say the test I marked said "Something that sucks up dirt, dust, etc."

Lillian Thomson

A Facebook Friend of mine who lectures at a well know university posted a load of daft answers on Facebook and was given a final conduct warning for breaching teacher and student confidentiality.