• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GIMH......Let's discuss

Adders

look, I love him.....dearly. But one really does have to question his commitment ...........seems to me like he thinks CW is some sort of motel that he can just check in and out of as he pleases. Of course it's great when he does grace us with his presence, but ask yourself........can you rely on him?

Its a no from me..

Vote 1 Adders.

Daemon

Good thread Adders.

My thoughts are - A great man who, together with sledger, has woken OT up and provided a platform for the rest of CW to shine. I propose we stand up and clap for them at 8pm (GMT +1) on 22nd May to show our appreciation.

Gnske

i hope you live every day like a new year GIMH, a man only lives 40 years if he's lucky, maybe 30 if he isn't married, treasure your time with us you sweet man

Burgey

Indeed. That's the truly sad part - there's just nothing to him apart from a banal, sterile ideology.