• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Got a new rifle! (pics inside)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yes! It was in the original post! The links don’t work anymore. I don’t have any rifles here because I’m living in a place that doesn’t allow them and I don’t have time to hunt right now (nor do I have a freezer big enough to store any big animals; and I wouldn’t hunt unless I could eat it). I’ll see if I still have them.

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
This thread reminds me of someone I work with who lives out in the country and has a gun in every room of his house. Claims to also keep a gun in his underwear when he goes to the city to go to Walmart.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
And yes, before you ask, I sincerely regret that leather jacket. And yes, I should have shaved my head by this time.

I can’t believe this was 14 years ago!! I was such a baby.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Some I could find. Not all my own guns. The first two are rifles with a very light trigger - a strong gust would set it off. The guy did a massive custom job on it, with his own custom bullets. The older looking rifle is a Springfield, one of the best rifles ever made.

4FCF4DF2-C8DF-4EAB-A9A9-98B09D8708DB.jpg2E5FB3EC-63C7-401B-98B6-F9AB34BC5836.jpeg44F0851A-3B1E-4934-8E67-0DC084520A34.jpegF88786A7-D345-433A-9CD1-80FF33124543.jpg

As for the slogan on that box, that’s not mine and I do nor have I ever believed that. Just for the record. I used to be right wing, but never that much. :mellow::laugh:

Last edited: