• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Ireland, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

Beleg

well bowled.

however, pakistan needs to sort their line up out. there isn't much point in fellas like malik and misbah coming in later during the innings only to find themselves unable to force the pace of the innings.

edit: I'd open with Afridi and Akmal and have the Jahanzaib fella come down the order in the next game.

Uppercut

The bright young thing of Irish cricket is in the batting lineup today.

Paul Stirling, only 18. Proper Irish beak on him and typically bad Norn Iron haircut. Best of luck, big fella.

Uppercut

Looked pretty good did Stirling for his run-a-ball 17, seemed to grasp the concept of Twenty20 cricket better than a lot of our players.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Uppercut has called it all along, Ireland's bowling so much better than their batting. Been a bit drab this chase.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Well, a respectable performance by the Irish. A bright future awaits ya IMO. You did very well with the ball throughout the tournament. And unlike NZ, at least your batting was strong enough to cross 100 against us. :ph34r:

headhunter

Can't complain a bit, it's been another fantastic tournament for us but as uppercut pointed out before we don't get to play the big boys near enough. When will we see the irish cricket team on tv again?

Uppercut

Could be a while. Hopefully a few Intercontinental Cup matches are played in Belfast, otherwise I'll have to consider going to Dublin for them. We'll be without our best players, but it's still always good to see how the replacements go.

Shri

Damn, I love this Pakistan side. Get Afridi to open and I would support them in the finals.