• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy Birthday Perm

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Good lord, it's Ritchie's big one-seven and I didn't even spot it till now.

:happybday son. Don't die young.

Flem274*

123/5
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Zac the Perm
Happy birthday to you

BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!!!!!!

Then get drunk

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Good month for a birthday, I hear.
&%$£ me it is too - Ritchie, Moerk and Cameron (same day), Seans of the Ehlers and Fuller variety (plus Cameron-Moss, listed as 6 years older than he is) on the same day, dinu23, Dark Hunter, PTU, Legglancer and Fullins (same day), Markus and Smith (same day), Dasa, Jesse and Sriram (same day), Wright and Sharma (same day), SpaceMonkey and Watt (same day) and Sammie Baker. :blink: Surely the most birthdays of major CW posters in one month?

Matt79

Global Moderator
Christmas/New Year's tbh. Maternity wards are always full up at the end of September/early October.