• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy Birthday Perm

cpr

Christmas/New Year's tbh. Maternity wards are always full up at the end of September/early October.
Heh, the season of joy and happiness, taken too far.

Reminds me of a good game to freak the living hell out of people.

Take your birthday. Take 9 months off. Now see if it relates to any major/family event (Christmas, valentines, parents birthday or wedding anniversary). Calculate if your an unwanted gift!!!

I'm born 9 months and one day (or very disturbing night) after my dads birthday. He in turn is 9 months to the day after Christmas. My sister was due 9 months after Valentines day (though arrived early).

Think about it, it does actually make you feel quite sick not only the fact your parents were upto :naughty: but WHY they were doing it ;)

1-9-7-7

Take your birthday. Take 9 months off. Now see if it relates to any major/family event (Christmas, valentines, parents birthday or wedding anniversary). Calculate if your an unwanted gift!!!

I'm born 9 months and one day (or very disturbing night) after my dads birthday. He in turn is 9 months to the day after Christmas. My sister was due 9 months after Valentines day (though arrived early).

Think about it, it does actually make you feel quite sick not only the fact your parents were upto :naughty: but WHY they were doing it ;)
September 25th...christ I hate Christmas.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

Haha, what a nice thing to read on your birthday... :laugh:

Jamee999

Mine's November 16th, which is 9 months and 2 days after Valentine's Day. (Children's Day being November 14th)

Matt79

Global Moderator
Haha, I'd bet that a large proportion of those finding they go back to a special occasion are not the eldest children in their family either...

pup11

Happy birthday Permsy.........!! Hope you have a rocking birthday bash so go enjoy yourself mate, you are a top bloke and top poster.
I hope you have great year ahead.

The Sean

First ever OT posting for me - Happy Birthday Perm.

Had no idea you were only 17, you definitely know your stuff. Have a good one mate. :)

Matt79

Global Moderator
Happy to say that my nine months doesn't correspond to anything I'm aware of. Except my YOUNGER brother's birthday... :blink: