• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy Birthday, Shri

Burgey

HB mate.

This thread doing nothin to dispel my theory that he's actually a G I Joe multi.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Have a good one mate, enjoy your teens :ph34r:

Nah, all the best :beer:

Last edited:

Shri

Yeah, was the best one ever, if I discount my second birthday when I was apparently fed chocolate cake by a then hot model. **** that. This WAS the best b'day ever.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Lasted till 3 AM which is a b'day bash record.
Pffft, I started celebrating my 21st at the stroke of midnight on the Thursday night/Friday morning (having been out for the missus' birthday which is the day before mine) and didn't stop until 6am on the Monday.