• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Have you ever been to a strip club with Prince EWS?

Have you ever been to a strip club with Prince EWS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
:laugh:

Yeah, I definitely couldn't get away with lying in the other thread with Julian having posted in it.. :p

Mr Casson

I've been to plenty of strip clubs with Prince EWS. Seems like every time I walk into one he's right there on stage making love to a pole.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What were you doing in the strip club Julian? Is it yourself or another of Prince's mates who prefers male performers?

Shri

Haha lol, just saw this picture when I got to the quick reply part in the ad section:

Robertinho

I've been to plenty of strip clubs with Prince EWS. Seems like every time I walk into one he's right there on stage making love to a pole.
Just can't get away from the guy, really. He's like a rash, only one that spreads around cheap strip clubs.