• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hello Again

bugssy

Well hey guys, some may know me and some will not, have not been on here for a while but good to see some ol faces still in here. alot has changed in my life and i am know on 120 acres in the southern highlands of nsw, and loving it. im back on here after some long time away and just wanted to say hey again guys.

will see u all around on the forums.............:happy:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Welcome back, fella. Glad things going well. :)

Just need Messers Fitzsimmons & Goff back now and it'd be like old times.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Welcome back to the forums!

Wow, that's quite a life change! Hope everything is working out well for you and the family :)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Welcome back! Always good to see veteren posters around.

However, a few years back I gave you a plate of corn muffins to simulate the painting of my chicken coop, and you never did it!