• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do you access CW?

yaju

At home, I use an AirTel broadband connection.

At my new office, internet access is disabled for the time being.

Right now I am at a hotel, using Tata indicom Wi-Fi.

HeathDavisSpeed

I visit the CW Wellington Store; just off Cuba Street on the Left Bank.

Its an interesting place - all human life can be seen on Cuba Street. It has a great atmosphere, which has improved in recent times with Fiery being barred from entering the branch. He hangs around on the bench outside slagging off passers-by with loud, abrupt insults such as "AUSTRALIAN!!!" or "You're Too Young!"

Other than that, its all good.

masterblaster

At home, I use an AirTel broadband connection.

At my new office, internet access is disabled for the time being.

Right now I am at a hotel, using Tata indicom Wi-Fi.
Telstra Bigpond ADSL 1500/256 connection. Pretty happy with it so far and the speeds suit me fine. Will probably upgrade to ADSL 2+ fairly soon, but don't see the need as of yet as I'm not a heavy online gamer and I don't download heavily either.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I've literally no idea about the specifics of my modem, but my ISP is supanet.

Keep an eye on CW at work too courtesy of HM Govt, all UK tax payers will doubtless be pleased to hear.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Did use it at work a hell of a lot, think they no idea what speed their modem was, my job never needed the internet so I thought it best not to ask. At home...again I don't actually know, broadband of some sort.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
ADSL, as fast as line allows (which is about 300kbps), modem with wireless modem connected to that so I can use my laptop anywhere in the house. Recently Vodafone has taken over ihug, which is awesome so far because we're suppose to have our speed cut back after only 1 gig of bandwith, which they haven't done.

Vodafone said:
You've hit your data allowance so you're now surfing at 64 kbps
TRAFFIC USED TRAFFIC LIMIT
Anytime 23.81 GB
Total
2381.00 %
23.81 GB 1.00 GB

cpr

Thats at home, Virgin Media cable.

Unlike Brumby, i dont waste tax payers time on CW, because my machine doesnt have full net access (otherwise i probably would)