• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How old were you when you bought your first car?

age_master

Three-year-old buys car on eBay
7:03 PM September 26

Jack Neal briefly became the proud owner of a pink convertible after he managed to buy it for $US17,000 on the Internet, despite being only three-years-old.

Jack's mother Rachel Neal says she left her password for the eBay auction site in her computer and her son used the 'buy it now' option to complete the purchase.

"Jack's a whiz on the PC and just pressed all the right buttons," she said.

The seller of the second-hand car, a dealer from Worcestershire in central England, was amused by the bid and agreed not to force the sale through.

"Luckily he saw the funny side and said he would re-advertise," Ms Neal said.

- Reuters

Amazing effort from the kid, i wonder if he thought he was buying a toy car

bugssy

yer i was 18 and it was a little holden gemini with a twin cam 2.0 litre in it. it was a good little car.

pasag

RTDAS

That story just sounds like a creative excuse from the buyer who probably changed her mind after she bought it and blamed it on her kid.

Last edited:

C_C

Cars at 18-19 ? sheesh..thats spoilt silly !
I dont have a car and i dont want one either- too expensive and i dont enjoy driving in traffic.

Blewy

C_C said:
Cars at 18-19 ? sheesh..thats spoilt silly !
I dont have a car and i dont want one either- too expensive and i dont enjoy driving in traffic.
Hardly spoilt.. Some people need cars for work... I got my 1st car at 17, same as Bugs, Holden Gemini... I paid for it with my own money that i worked hard for...

To say that is spoilt is totally wrong..