• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I once walked around the block to get where I needed to go

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
One assumes they're a student at where I work, and were in the University Health waiting room (which is cheap for staff, and convenient af). At the time I was chatting to her on Tinder I found out a friend died, and was sad, to the point I mentioned it. She came back with an initially sympathetic reply, then offered - basically - ***. Most guys would possibly go 'wey hey' but I found it immensely repulsive for some reason and said maybe 2 more things then ghosted them. They had a very distinctive 'look' so wasn't hard to be reminded who they were. Made eye contact then have managed to avoid her ever since.
Oh man this happened to me in the supermarket in Southampton a few times. Very very awkward. Funny though. I think I have mastered the "do not react at all and pretend that you haven't noticed them whilst inside feeling incredibly awkward and panicked" approach.

cpr

Oh man this happened to me in the supermarket in Southampton a few times. Very very awkward. Funny though. I think I have mastered the "do not react at all and pretend that you haven't noticed them whilst inside feeling incredibly awkward and panicked" approach.
I've spent an entire 40 min journey into Manchester on a packed tram doing the same to someone stood 2 people away from me. Luckily I was up against the door so I could just stare out of the glass all journey, looking like a wistful poet to her doe-eyes

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I need to know more about their distinctive "look" before I decide whether to judge you harshly or not for turning down ***.
They dressed like Cyberpunk and steampunk had a baby i.e. ****ing terrible.

Also their profile pics were clearly a case of false advertising itbt. Not uncommon on Tinder,mind.

zorax

likes this
I hire a maid to clean the flat on Sundays, but then feel self conscious about how messy it is, and so end up spending a couple of hours on Saturday pre-cleaning and organising it so that it's clean for the maid.

Flem274*

123/5
due to the demographics of my work tinder matches later appearing as employees is common enough. years ago before the ex one even called me out on my tinder flirting with her on a night out without going into detail, which is a blessing because we all know how lame we are when our jokes don't land.

she's married to a mate of mine now. they're both a great time but moved overseas for work. wish they'd come back tbh, they're loose af.