• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Emerging Nations Trophy (Sim League X)

jimmy101

Following the conclusion of the group stage, the next few games are set to go something like this...

Plate qualifiers

Bermuda vs Jamaica
Canada vs Trinidad & Tobago
Oman vs 4th Group C
USA vs 4th Group D

Plate

3rd Group D vs Winner BER/JAM
UAE vs WInner OMN/4th Group C
3rd Group C vs Winner CAN/T&T
Hong Kong vs Winner USA/4th Group D

Main bracket

1st Group D vs Barbados
Zimbabwe vs 2nd Group C
1st Group C vs Netherlands
Bangladesh vs 2nd Group D

honestbharani

Well, the batting has been pretty abysmal from T&T but its not like we have too many other batsmen running around putting their hands up. Gonna stick to the same side for the next game too for T&T.

And Jimmy, get some rest and get better man. :)

AndrewB

Thanks partly to some quirky captaincy (he was brought on for a single over, took 2 wickets, then didn't bowl again), Blignaut is currently averaging 64 and 0.50.

SillyCowCorner1

Oh bugger sorry guys. This is probably why I shouldn't be simming with a head cold. Might be an indication that I should take a rest for now lol.
Jamaica's manager and coach are pushing me to ask for a rematch. Or a suspension of the Bajan team from the competition.

jimmy101

Jamaica's manager and coach are pushing me to ask for a rematch. Or a suspension of the Bajan team from the competition.
Tbf Cummins' bowling rating isn't as good as Roach's, so Jamaica actually had a stronger chance of winning the match with Cummins included.

I'll try to keep on top of it next time :-)

SillyCowCorner1

man you gave that up quick. And here I was about to jump in and come to your aid #BarBannedos #JusticeForJamaica
Well, it wasn't gettng any traction. No point in having a rematch...or suspension of the Bajan team. I'm just waiting for the Guyana-Barbados clash soon. Finger crossed.

jimmy101

Group C

Guyana vs Wales - Providence Stadium, Providence

Wales 1st Innings

Guyana 1st Innings

Wales 2nd Innings

Guyana 2nd Innings

Wales won by 65 runs

Man of the match: Geraint Jones

jimmy101

Wales chalks up a gutsy comeback win to top their group. The Guyanese batsmen seemingly caught out on the wearing pitch.

jimmy101

Group C

Afghanistan vs Kenya - Alokozay Kabul International Cricket Ground, Kabul

Afghanistan 1st Innings

Kenya 1st Innings

Afghanistan 2nd Innings

Kenya 2nd Innings

Afghanistan won by 1 run

Man of the match: Hashmatullah Shahidi