• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

imagine if you were jinxed to walk around on the roof upside down

Flem274*

123/5
doorways would be such a pain since you'd have to step upwards each time and it would be easy to forget and fall over. im not sure how you'd go outside since you would plummet into the sky.

on the bright side, there is one boon this curse offers but unfortunately >REMOVED BY DAN<

Adders

I'm not so concerned about the falling over (that's pretty normal anyway) but I'm very concerned about the affect of the alcohol and narcotics being upside down.........I can see me spilling way too much and coke is ****ing expensive man.

Adders

Me dripping cocaine from every orifice whilst upside down would make any one aroused surely?

Flem274*

123/5
ooh look at adders he's so rich he can waste coke dripping it out of him bum.

i hope you hit your head on the fridge when you're upside down

trundler

An orifice is simply an opening so it includes skin pores which means Adders has more coke than Pablo.

Guillotine.

Adders

ooh look at adders he's so rich he can waste coke dripping it out of him bum.

i hope you hit your head on the fridge when you're upside down
That's pretty much the opposite of what I said Flem.......but what the hey, lets scoot up a couple more white lines and rock this party my man

Edit: I'm drunk......I forgot my orifice post. Carry on....

Last edited: