• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Introduce yourself

zorax

likes this
If this is the first stop for a noobie they'd take one look and think **** this place.
I'm not sure how much a newbie whose first stop on CW is to read the 'Introduce Yourself' thread would like this place anyways.

Trundler read all of 2000+ posts in the ATG thread before he first posted, and most of the best posters in recent times just threw themselves into discussions over at CC, and spent a lot of time posting/reading/lurking before deciding to hop over to OT and tell us more about themselves.

To come here on day 1, link to your FB page, and announce you're 'happy to chat' with us and are willing to 'answer any questions', as though you're someone we should give a **** about, was never going to go over well. Plus sounds a lot like Cas.

EmJo

Banned
I'm not sure how much a newbie whose first stop on CW is to read the 'Introduce Yourself' thread would like this place anyways.

Trundler read all of 2000+ posts in the ATG thread before he first posted, and most of the best posters in recent times just threw themselves into discussions over at CC, and spent a lot of time posting/reading/lurking before deciding to hop over to OT and tell us more about themselves.

To come here on day 1, link to your FB page, and announce you're 'happy to chat' with us and are willing to 'answer any questions', as though you're someone we should give a **** about, was never going to go over well. Plus sounds a lot like Cas.
Sorry that's wrong I posted in other areas first and then intro, candygirl attacked me and then things went wrong from there (fact) I wanted to stay gender neutral everything else is just now wasting my time and effort as everything I could even say or do is just going to be confronted with drivel. It's not a big website and the Off topic area is very visible and introductions was there. My apologies for joining and trying to introduce myself (which I have done on all other forums without bother).

harsh.ag

Since there has been a complete breakdown, my only advice to EmJo would be to stop posting in this thread and start posting in others.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
- Using the terms "gender neutral" and "male dominated"

- Blaming other posters for attacking them

- Playing the victim "but I was only trying to introduce myself" card.

- Mentioning previous succesfull introductions on other forums

All Cas-isms.

Burgey

Guys, I think we need to leave this to highly regarded arbiter of what constitutes good posting, zorax to sort this out.

Flem274*

123/5
i don't see why some can't just self destruct with alcoholism, gambling or prostitute addiction like us normal nerds and instead pretend to be girls online because it's the closest they'll get to a real titty not attached to mum

Dan

Global Moderator
This is going around in circles:

• A poster claims EmJo is a multi
  • EmJo defends herself
  • Another poster (rightly) calls the thread a disgrace.
  • Rinse and repeat.

So cut it out ffs.

It's a bit hard to justify closing the ****ing Introduce Yourself thread, so I suggest everybody move on without me having to stick a lock on it. Alternatively, you're all copping 8 points.

sledger, zorax, trundler, etc
-- cut out the multi accusations and general dickishness to EmJo, no matter who you think she is.
EmJo -- stop responding to the rubbish.

trundler

i don't see why some can't just self destruct with alcoholism, gambling or prostitute addiction like us normal nerds and instead pretend to be girls online because it's the closest they'll get to a real titty not attached to mum
That's haram like zorax's face

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Fine, I will cut out any direct accusations, but I will continue to point out posts (made by any poster) that are essentially identifical to posts made by Cas. Play the posts not the poster etc.

stephen

Maybe just don't post then sledger. what good can come of it? If they're a troll they want to cause trouble. If they're not a troll then accusing them of being someone else is making for a toxic atmosphere.

zorax

likes this
Maybe just don't post then sledger. what good can come of it? If they're a troll they want to cause trouble. If they're not a troll then accusing them of being someone else is making for a toxic atmosphere.
you've answered your own question mate