• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**ITC Conversion 2**

David

International 12th Man
Hmmm, thought I'd done this once before somewhere but obviously hadn't...

S/R: ~ 8
Fielding: 9

Sounds about right for me at the moment...

thewizard1o1

David said:
Hmmm, thought I'd done this once before somewhere but obviously hadn't...

S/R: ~ 8
Fielding: 9

Sounds about right for me at the moment...
8.....Do you take a tent out and set up camp infront of the stumps?

AUST_HiTMaN

Actuelly he does. From what ive talked to DK on MSN, he said his favourite and only shot is the forward defence!!

Please DK correct me if im wrong!

David

International 12th Man
It's true, although I can cut a little, if I'm in a scoring mood, and the occasional drive if I've got my eye in..

When your favourite/most memorable innings is 0* off 31 balls in a 32 run partnership, you know scoring comes second to tieing down one end and keeping your wicket...

Of course there was the time I hit a 4 off an opening bowler with a beautiful drive straight back over his head, that felt good...

Chances are you've already figured out my batting is pretty terrible..

David

International 12th Man
Would do so, but it still is not working, hasn't since i went to the cricket on friday.

Yeah, I do take pride in my batting, really ***** me when i get out, especially if it was a stupid shot.. If it was the right shot but played badly thats not so bad, but I always try to keep my wicket for as long as possible

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
I did get 1 off 91 this season, and 17* off 139.. Obviously a few nicks for 4 in that 17*, unlucky bowlers :P

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Well...

Compared to David, i'm quick but really i'm average...

Batting - 47 (slow at start then speeds up but about 47 overall)
Fielding - I'd say about 24
(but i look at it this way... to get a field score of 24, you take 8 out of ten that you get body to. So like on saturday, when i dove full stretch and just got a finger to it, and it still went for 4runs... it counts as a drop. But i take almost everything that comes to me at first slip or when i keep, ask David about tonight indoor game :))

and frankly unless all the players in the CWDev League are mini-cricketing-gods they are fudgin big time.... super-bigtime :(

Slats4ever

i agree with paid. everyone rates themself in the field hey...

dunno how i'm going to survive with people not dropping catches nymore