• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jagermeister!!!

nibbs

Guys. I have come into possession of a bottle of Jagermeister. Now I love mixing it with Red Bull. It tastes really good. Really. But I'm wondering if someone here might know what else it mixes well with? Red Bull is very expensive, and the sugar kick sends me bouncing off the walls. Not only that, but enerby drinks, Red Bull included, are very unhealthy. I aspire to lead a healthy lifestyle, which includes jogging 2 miles twice a week, and eating salad with most meals. I love salad. Now I'm under the understanding that most Off Topic users lead fascinating, different yet ultimately fulfilling lives, so I'm expecting some excellent responses.

age_master

Indeed it does go well with Red Bull. I dont think there is anything that would be much healther for you to mix it with that would taste good.

Flem274*

123/5
Guys. I have come into possession of a bottle of Jagermeister. Now I love mixing it with Red Bull. It tastes really good. Really. But I'm wondering if someone here might know what else it mixes well with? Red Bull is very expensive, and the sugar kick sends me bouncing off the walls. Not only that, but enerby drinks, Red Bull included, are very unhealthy. I aspire to lead a healthy lifestyle, which includes jogging 2 miles twice a week, and eating salad with most meals. I love salad. Now I'm under the understanding that most Off Topic users lead fascinating, different yet ultimately fulfilling lives, so I'm expecting some excellent responses.
I find this sentence ironic in a drinking thread. :p

Red Bull sends you off the walls? I dont get energy drinks, wish I could but they just dont work on me, stupid things. I could use them.

nibbs

This. Man up, FFS, nibbs - bugger the tact.
Hey **** you, Buddy. Voltman. Now I feel that I need to go into more detail. I will be drinking Jagermeister at the next meeting of the SPL. That's the Steffen Poker League for those of you who haven't heard of it. I need to ensure that I make it through to the championship round which means I'll need consistency from my poker playing. I don't want to go all in with 72. Drink it straight, and my championship round aspirations may be more or less ****ed.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, if you can't drink it straight then that's pretty funny, it's pretty much the softest spirit out there. Not really a fan myself though, it's just extremely sweet and sugary.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Resembles cough syrup straight. It's a good thing I liked chugging cough syrup as a kid.

Can't recall ever mixing Jager with anything outside of Red Bull, V or Pulse.

Redbacks

Hey **** you, Buddy. Voltman. Now I feel that I need to go into more detail. I will be drinking Jagermeister at the next meeting of the SPL. That's the Steffen Poker League for those of you who haven't heard of it. I need to ensure that I make it through to the championship round which means I'll need consistency from my poker playing. I don't want to go all in with 72. Drink it straight, and my championship round aspirations may be more or less ****ed.
I guess that rules out mixing it with smirnoff black and having Naga-bombs!

Ausage

Carrot Juice goes great with Jagermeister. Throw in some Worcestershire sauce if you've got some.

andyc

Five-stars, this thread.

Have had some terrible nights on Jagermeister though; Mooseheads has $2 Jagers on Thursday nights till 2 am, it can get ****ing messy.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I've never known anybody who doesn't drink it straight.. Invest in one of those fancy dispensing machines.. Only works for Jagermeister, and only works when you have six bottles of the stuff

Smudge

You are a joke of a human being.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha be fair, the poor guy has probably just spent his last few special needs classes learning how to use a computer.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
winner straight, used to drink it with coke when I was younger, people found this weird

ripper868

Need to win poker tournament=don't drink Jager. Pretty simple really. Better yet, save your cash and don't enter at all.

Pizzorno

I'm deffo in the drink it straight camp. It's well better. Red Bull and other such drinks just give me the sugar shakes.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Not my favorite but I can drink it. Straight though. Mixing it with something just makes it 10x the bad taste with 0x increase in effect.