• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jamie Lynn Spears gives birth to baby girl

Agent TBY

Well you might be interested to hear, then, that I was behind the whole lot of 'em other than the first! :laugh:

And it's Bjorn Borg (or Bórg or something) FFS.
Title of thread has "Spear", which is WWE wrestler Edge's finisher. Edgecution is another one of his signature moves. Also, I know it's Borg. It's just that another mainstream wrestler who uses the spear as his finisher just happens to be as golden as Bjorn berg's.

Tbh, though, if nobody can understand your puns, they're bad ones. I lose by RKO.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Title of thread has "Spear", which is WWE wrestler Edge's finisher. Edgecution is another one of his signature moves. Also, I know it's Borg. It's just that another mainstream wrestler who uses the spear as his finisher just happens to be as golden as Bjorn berg's.

Tbh, though, if nobody can understand your puns, they're bad ones. I lose by RKO.
I'm ashamed to say I actually overlooked your puns Sriram, though now I recognise that they were pretty clever, aplogies for forgetting you in the not time to go thread, i'll have to had you in later.