• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KitKat vs KitKat Chunky vs KitKat Dark

Which is the King?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shady Slim

neither but if i had to pick any dark

anyone who says peanut butter should be relegated to the champions trophy subforum but after the champions trophy actually happens

Top_Cat

Have been to Japan, can confirm they are a thing. Actually not too bad but there's a cheese flavour which was obviously the product of experiements that hopefully have seen the inventors stashed for war crimes.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's not bad tbf, but I'd go for a regular kitkat over it any time.

Speaking of wasabi flavoured things though, I also had wasabi ice cream and wasabi beer whilst I was over there. Couldn't taste the wasabi in them at all. "Green ice cream" and "Green beer" would have been more suitable names. Still fun though.