• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KiWiNiNjA's AnAgRaMs

KiWiNiNjA

As I am the anagram man, I thought I'd make an anagram related thread.

Post away anagrams of CW members as you like.

Mr Casson - Cross Man, Mr Ass Con

Neil Pickup - Lick Pine Up

BoyBrumby - Y, Bum Bro, Y

HeathDavisSpeed

You're not a real Kiwi until you've killed a sheep :p
That's easy to say if you're from Otago!! A bit less common in the suburbs of Lower Hutt. I still remember being freaked out having bumped into a deer hunter with a big ****-off rifle and carrying a dead deer over his shoulder whilst on Stewart Island!

They breed 'em hard down South :wallbash:

But I know what you mean mate....

Moving back on topic.... not much can be made from 'Perm' that's more amusing than the thought of a 'Perm'...

Prem

That's about it.

_Ed_

That's easy to say if you're from Otago!! A bit less common in the suburbs of Lower Hutt.
The same can be said for the North Shore of Auckland...although some of the more elderly teachers at the schools I used to go to vaguely resembled sheep.