• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord In Sydney!! - Help

age_master

broncoman said:
i hear Dubbo is a happening place...

:lol:

Sydney trains... leave plenty of time - especially on weekends - as you might end up bussing it part of the way. In terms of Pennant Hills - Ian lives up there so hes probably the best person to ask about it.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Sydney trains are just awful, never on time.. its hell of a train ride for me from Liverpool to City as i am usually late for Lectures (which is good) but not to Practicals..

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ word.. this chica just told me bout that place at uni today.. and bondii beach

Late October mate, if you fancy a chat, get in touch
for sure! sounds like a plan.. we can explore sydney as a team..kiwis unite!

Burpey

My mates were at the Cross the other night, and one of them stepped on a syringe (he was wearing thongs). Getting his results back from the clinic today, hoping for the best.

alternative

burkey_1988 said:
My mates were at the Cross the other night, and one of them stepped on a syringe (he was wearing thongs). Getting his results back from the clinic today, hoping for the best.
Ouch, thats not a good thing.. hope it all goes well for your mate :)

ash chaulk

burkey_1988 said:
damn... thats so bad how people can just drop their **** like that ****s

bugssy

glad to hear mate
trains terrible on weekends
city and cross to go out on sat nights aswell as darling harbour but just watch yourself, like any big city i guess.
you could play cricket for pennant hills in the sydney shires comp. pretty good standard play on turf with umpires for majority of the grades. or you could play grade for one of the clubs out that way. parramatta, penrith, nepean. we should get a cricketweb meet going.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
or you could play grade for one of the clubs out that way. parramatta, penrith, nepean.
sweet thats the info i was lookin for :)! .. ill try contactin em straight away.. yeh i wanted to play grade hopefully..:).. lookin for some challengin cricket on turf all the time with proper umpires and well managed..

what do you means trains terrible on weekends ?? bad arriv-dep intervals? whens the last train bus for the nights on weedays and weekends? how far is penant hills to the main city.. and the beach?

alternative

Trains are never on time, especially on weekends. Other issue with the trains is that, they always have bloody track work or something and that always screws up everything..

I would say from Pennant hills to city it would take you about 45 mins or so..

Simon

WCC Staff
age_master said:
Trains usually run till 1am i think? night rider buses are the option after that.
dont they stop pretty early too? last time i was in Sydney me and some mates couldnt get home cause all the trains and buses had finished for the night, no idea what time it was though...

alternative

Trains stop around 1 at city, elsewhere its 12.. and they wont start up till 4ish in the morning..
Night rider busses are available all nite.. but would be a big problem to find one from City to Pennant Hills.