• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord In Sydney!! - Help

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
CW - Sydneysiders..

I'll be hittin up sydney in Early november! Most likely around 13-20 November...My old man's movin to sydney for good, got a hot job so im helpin him shift + bagging the free holiday .. I'll be in sydney right through till end of feb cause thats how long the aus-nz uni breaks are .. So thats gonna be one fine 4 months of summer :D.. My pops is most likely to reside in Penant hills.. so please direct me from there.. Im most likely to be doing 1/2 papers at University of Syd to catch up on my Bcom cause i started a sem late..

I'd like to know if the train system works similar to melbourne?... whats the hot spots for clubbin and birds.. how does the club cricket system work in sydney , id like to play semi top grade .. so what would be the prospective clubs around my area?... whats some good shoppin areas etc.. how far and where are the beaches (heard about bondii)... and anythin else that could help a bruddah would be sikk!!...

I've never been to sydney and know a handful as mentioned.. and if it ends up bein as good as melbourne that would be :D ..cause then i could consider movin mid/end 2007

ash chaulk

from my recent trip chicks are everywhere. (y)

paddys markets is cool bought a lot of stuff from burkey there

benchmark00

Penno. Won the Sydney AFL flag by 2 points, still partying I hear.

Hit up George St, some quality drinking spots there. That's just around the corner from central station.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
haha not unless James has copped a job for Osram Australia as Marketing Manager

Haha, Pennant Hills. Poor Lord.
Burkey why :O..
im not sure if that will be his permanent residence.. i know his work is there so he might be lookin for a place around there or in north sydney.

ash chaulk

benchmark00 said:
Penno. Won the Sydney AFL flag by 2 points, still partying I hear.

Hit up George St, some quality drinking spots there. That's just around the corner from central station.
and town hall where lords kind hangs out +emo+

ash chaulk

lord_of_darkness said:
haha dont lead me to any emo/punk spots or the tranny hotspots!! ill personally come haunt you chaulky!!

James brah when you making your way?
hahaha you know i was jokin