• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

Howe_zat

In a town where law and order have been lost, the people take action. They must root out the sinister mafia before they take control completely.

The Town win when all the Mafia players are dead.
The Mafia win when they are 50% or more of the players.

In this game there are 8 town, 3 mafia and 1 third party.

Players

1. morgieb
2. Quaggas
3. AndyZaltzHair
4. Uppercut
5. GIMH
6. cabinet96
7. cpr
8. The Battlers Prince
9. nightprolwer10
10. ankitj
11. Spark
12. Daemon

Rules (If any of these are unclear please ask)

1. General forum rules apply
2. Please don't talk about this game outside of this thread or your private discussion thread until it's over.
3. If you're dead, don't post.
4. Votes must say 'lynch' and be bolded, eg lynch Athlai. Other variatns like kill or vote won't count. You can unlynch if you change your mind or vote to no lynch,
5. A day ends after 48 hours or when a majority of people have lynched one target.
6. A night ends after a maximum of 24 hours or as soon as everyone has sent a message with their night action. If you can use a night action but don't want to, you must say so by email anyway.
7. No editing or deleting your posts in this thread.
8. You must make at least one post in each day/night phase and send actions during the night phase. Players who don't get replaced or modkilled.

Howe_zat

Down by the docks he pled for his life. But he got involved where he didn't belong. Daemon was gunned down in cold blood.

Daemon is dead. He was the tracker.

It is now Day One.

You have 48 hours to come to a vote.

Uppercut

I got a report telling me The Battlers Prince is Maf. I have a suspicion Howe decided to land me a role as some kind of prank-cop, but only one way to find out. Lynch The Battlers Prince.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Lynch The Battlers Prince

Guilty until proven innocent in this game. Agree with UC's logic too.

ankitj

Nightprowler sounds like the name of someone who will get the role of doing killings by the night. Or is that a reason he will not get that role?

I also notice how uppercut and GIMH are colluding together without an iota of evidence. Could they be the mafia pair?

ankitj

Down by the docks he pled for his life. But he got involved where he didn't belong. Daemon was gunned down in cold blood.

Daemon is dead. He was the tracker.

It is now Day One.

You have 48 hours to come to a vote.
What is tracker?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nightprowler sounds like the name of someone who will get the role of doing killings by the night. Or is that a reason he will not get that role?

I also notice how uppercut and GIMH are colluding together without an iota of evidence. Could they be the mafia pair?
I'm just keen to go with something early on. He's given himself an out for if he's wrong with his 'I could be the fake cop' routine but let's take him at face value for now, until someone presents something better. If UC is a prank cop there will presumably be another person with a cop role? So we could do with them outing themselves if so.

I can easily be persuaded to change my vote, but felt it prudent to get the ball rolling.

Uppercut

Not sure if you're just hamming it up here but I'm going to assume you're being earnest. I investigated TBP last night and got a report saying he's maf, which is probably the strongest evidence you can get against someone. The only reason to doubt it is that there's probably one naive/insane/whatever cop who gets unreliable reports. I think it might be me because Howe is fairly unlikely to give that role to someone new, and the unconditional chance of getting a guilty on N0 is low. But even so, we need to lynch TBP to find out whether my reports are useful or not.