• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

zorax

likes this
I have a mafia report on Tom Halsey from last night

However, Stephen is the cop, which makes me wonder if I am a crazy/naive cop

N0 and N1 I visited Uppercut and Sledger but on both nights my actions were unsuccessful

Sledger has turned up town, so that suggests he wasn't lying about being doc? Which makes Milenko's claim interesting. Why wait till Sledger is dead? Why not counterclaim while he was alive?

FOS: Milenko

As for Marcuss and GIMH - they both have been sliding under the radar a bit. GIMH is apparently the watcher now? What about Marcuss? He hasn't contributed at all this game. It's a stark contrast to how he played the last time whilst being a town player

FOS: Marcuss

Halsey hasn't really added any info during this game so far too, and I have a report that he's multi. However, I don't 100% trust my reports right now. Would like to hear more from him right now.

zorax

likes this
At the moment I'm leaving towards:

Stephen - town - Cop - claimed UC was maf based on his report, got it correct
GIMH - ??? - has claimed a watcher role, believes Hasley to be the safest lynch right now
Zorax - town - 2nd cop / crazy cop / naive cop / paranoid cop - failed investigations first two nights, Maf report on Hasley
Milenko - ??? - claimed nurse + roleblocker. If Sledger as doctor is correct, then Milenko is definitely roleblocker. Question is if he's actually town aligned or not
Halsey - ??? - no info on him whatsoever, nothing added to discussion in terms of information
Marcuss - ??? - same as Hasley

zorax

likes this
Assuming nothing out of ordinary i.e. Framers Godfather etc. I have confirmed Marcuss and GIMH as forumers.

Thus 2 of Halsey, Milenko and Zorax are likely multis .
Oh missed this

Let's not rule out Godfather just yet

But Halsey seems to be the safest lynch right now

ataraxia

Would there be two good cops? Pretty sure with this version of mafia there wouldn't be two of the same poster. So I'm not that inclined to lynch Halsey. StephenZA seems likelier and likelier to be mafia, teaming up with Marcuss or GIMH.

Tom Halsey

I have a mafia report on Tom Halsey from last night

However, Stephen is the cop, which makes me wonder if I am a crazy/naive cop

N0 and N1 I visited Uppercut and Sledger but on both nights my actions were unsuccessful

Sledger has turned up town, so that suggests he wasn't lying about being doc? Which makes Milenko's claim interesting. Why wait till Sledger is dead? Why not counterclaim while he was alive?

FOS: Milenko

As for Marcuss and GIMH - they both have been sliding under the radar a bit. GIMH is apparently the watcher now? What about Marcuss? He hasn't contributed at all this game. It's a stark contrast to how he played the last time whilst being a town player

FOS: Marcuss

Halsey hasn't really added any info during this game so far too, and I have a report that he's multi. However, I don't 100% trust my reports right now. Would like to hear more from him right now.
Who are you?

zorax

likes this
Who are you?
GIMH. Because of the whole GALP thing I can investigate people. However I doubt the legitimacy of the Investigations

Brumby as a governor seems feasible. However Howe did mention that all maf will get characters they can counterclaim with

Can you override your own lynch Halsey? If so, it might be worth us lynching you anyways to verify that you're clean, and that I'm a crazy cop.

zorax

likes this
Suspicion just grows on Milenko if Halsey is clean

Defo has to be a godfather in this game. Otherwise it seems there are just two maf. Leaning towards Marcuss right now.

Don't know about the 3rd party/vig character. Anyone got any leads on that? Could just be one of the townies was also a vig (Mr Prez as James?). Not actually having their roles revealed makes this all quite tricky tbh. Very hard to judge the role based on the forumer. Like - what would shivfan's mafia ability have been? Does Maf have a lawyer/framer/roleblocker?

I was definitely roleblocked. A nurse and a doctor in the same game is a bit too much. Who did Milenko try to protect on N1 and N2? Can they verify that they were also roleblocked on that night? If we did have a nurse and a doctor, it's extremely unlucky that we sill had 4 deaths in the first two nights.

ataraxia

I still think that a StephenZA and Marcuss/GIMH mafia combo is possible. N2 I protected Marcuss. Thing is, me and sledger both protected you both nights cause we had the same thought train. Very unlucky for us townies. Would Daemon be doctor anyway though?

zorax

likes this
How convenient. I was roleblocked both nights, and on N2 you 'protected' fellow scum suspect Marcuss

BTW, how hilarious is it that I'm calling you and Marcuss out for being Maf for the second game in a row :laugh: I'm right this time tho.

ataraxia

How convenient. I was roleblocked both nights, and on N2 you 'protected' fellow scum suspect Marcuss

BTW, how hilarious is it that I'm calling you and Marcuss out for being Maf for the second game in a row :laugh: I'm right this time tho.
N0 and N1 I protected you. Get your facts straight.

Tom Halsey

I agree with Milenko that there are definitely not two real cops in the game but have the opposite conclusion. If (think that's a bigger if on Zorax) neither Stephen or Zorax are lying then there has to be a Godfather in the game as between them they've investigated all but one of the remaining players and all are clean (after factoring in your presumed insanity) - but there are presumably two maf remaining. Unless maf have a lawyer. But I think godfather fits thematically.

Don't think Stephen is lying at all. Less inclined to trust Zorax - why were you still lynching Sledger after UC had claimed insane cop if that's what you think you are? But if you're not lying there is a false cop report out there for some reason or other.

Tom Halsey

GIMH. Because of the whole GALP thing I can investigate people. However I doubt the legitimacy of the Investigations

Brumby as a governor seems feasible. However Howe did mention that all maf will get characters they can counterclaim with

Can you override your own lynch Halsey? If so, it might be worth us lynching you anyways to verify that you're clean, and that I'm a crazy cop.
Can't override my own lynch, no.

Marcuss

I’m very sus on Milenko - allowed zorax to FoS sledger with regards to being roleblocked despite knowing that he was the one responsible.

Acquiescing to a mislynch on a claimed Doc is pretty scummy play.

Nurse and Doc is also highly unlikely in my opinion.

Hooker far bigger chance

ataraxia

I’m very sus on Milenko - allowed zorax to FoS sledger with regards to being roleblocked despite knowing that he was the one responsible.

Acquiescing to a mislynch on a claimed Doc is pretty scummy play.

Nurse and Doc is also highly unlikely in my opinion.

Hooker far bigger chance
The other factors convinced me. I wasn't going to reveal nurse back then, and I thought he was the best shot; we had to lynch.

Marcuss

Even though it was obvious to everyone else that it was a lynch between Stephen and Uppercut?

We had to lynch and you picked a bad one - deliberately so IMO.

lynch Milenko