• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

Uppercut

Nah. I'm a doc. My conclusion that no attempts have been made on either night are based on the fact that on both nights there have been two deaths. Which are either two maf hits, or one maf hit and one vig hit. On neither night has an attempt been made on your life, as if this was the case, we would have one kill in the write up. Unless 3 kills per night are possible, and I have succeeded on blocking them both times, which seems very unlikely.
Whyyy would you announce that you’re the doc.

zorax

likes this
Whyyy would you announce that you’re the doc.
Maybe he's lying to draw out the actual doc?

If the real doc CCs and we lynch Sledger today, the maf get a free kill at the only person who could potentially save us here.

He's led a lynch twice on me now while also simultaneously protecting me? And I've been roleblocked twice in a row? Doesn't add up.

Plus how do we know the real doc isn't already dead? We've lost PEWS, Burgey, Teja and James. We don't know what any of those roles are.

ATM I'm leaning towards Sledger being maf and the jury is out on you UC.

zorax

likes this
Like if Sledger is the doc then

A) Why defend the one town player the maf are least likely to kill, going off my shenanigans in the previous game, two nights in a row and
B) why try to lynch me in both day phases?

It's a bad way to play doc

ATM I reckon Sledger is maf roleblocker.

Uppercut

Yeah have to say lynch sledger from this evidence.
What evidence? We’d just be going on zorax claiming that he’s been roleblocked and thinking it’s sledger because sledger said he visited him. Zorax isn’t even cleared.

Also tbh I think sledger would take a maf role more seriously. Would be pretty impressed if he played maf this trollishly for consistency.

zorax

likes this
Inclined to believe Stephen ATM here and think that UC and Sledger are both maf

Not sure Furball exists in this game, and no one has cleared UC yet either.

Need the others to comment

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I have no idea what Zorax did in the previous game tbh, but based on the fact that he is a very inadequate person, from what I know of him, I can only assume it was less than satisfactory

zorax

likes this
2. GIMH - ?
3. Halsey - ?
4. Marcuss - ?
5. Milenko - ?
9. Sledger - probably roleblocker, claimed Doc and claimed to have visited Zorax on both nights so far
10. StephenZA - claimed cop, things UC is Maf
11. Uppercut - claimed paranoid cop, got Maf readings on NP10 (now dead) and Halsey (yet to comment)
12. zorax - claimed investigative role and claimed to have been roleblocked on both nights so far

zorax

likes this
I have no idea what Zorax did in the previous game tbh, but based on the fact that he is a very inadequate person, from what I know of him, I can only assume it was less than satisfactory
and yet you insist on protecting me each night phase

how odd

StephenZA

Lynches on Sledger or anybody else but me or Uppercut is pointless at this stage? Either you believe me or not as I`m the one who has claimed the 'cop' role and said I found a multi in Uppercut. All the rest of this posting comes across as obfuscation.

For clarity and since I`m all out there anyway. I`m Spark. Hence why I doubt insanity or paranoid.

I'm uncertain about Sledger but I believe that you get a dr role that also role-blocks so is possible he is doing both unknowingly.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
When Stephen gave his story last night I reckoned if he was telling the truth he'd be Spark. Granted its the obvious choice for that role so he could be a big fat liar but it stands to reason for me.

Lynch Uppercut